What is Business Debt Restructuring?
Business debt restructuring is the most viable option that your business can have instead of filing for bankruptcy. Though a bankruptcy will mean not having to pay for your company’s debts anymore, there is little or no chance at all that it will ever rise again. Debt restructuring is basically an approach that will let you and the creditor agree on a reduced balance which will be considered payment in full. The new balance will be spread over a certain period that is agreed upon by both parties.
However, it is not the same as business debt management or debt consolidation as these two mean that all your debts will be consolidated and a single monthly amount will be paid for the consolidated amount.
A Business Debt Management Plan Is one way we can help you resolve your credit problems and repay your debt.
A Business Debt Management Plan is recommended for those individuals who need more than advice and could benefit from a structured repayment plan. If you choose to establish a Business Debt Management Plan, our certified counselors will assess your financial situation, develop a spending plan, and create a plan for debt repayment.
How Can We Help?
Business Debt Managers has helped thousands of smaller companies. Here’s why some business owners come to us for help: – They want to pay their creditors but can’t afford what they’re demanding.
- They’ve already tried negotiating on their own.
- They can’t get financing.
- Their cash flow is tight.
- They can’t work on their business and their debts at the same time.
- They need payment terms stretched out over time.
- They want to avoid business bankruptcy.
Advantages Of Business Debt Restructuring
Aside from the fact that your company will not have to file for bankruptcy, there are numerous advantages of debt restructuring. These include:
- Increased cash flow. When your company has a large debt, it may adversely affect its cash flow. However, with a debt restructuring program, a large part of the debt may be forgiven which may mean an increase in cash flow.
- Avoid unnecessary fees. When a debt is restructured through this method, you may avoid paying attorney’s fees and other similar fees.
- Sounder sleep. When debt is restructured, you may be able to sleep more soundly.
We have created alliances with recognized entities that contribute to improving quality of our products.
Your peace of mind is priceless, we offer a broad portfolio of solutions to ensure what you love most.
You will have all the benefits without bank restrictions, as we are confident with our model
Our programs with social sense, comprehensively improve the quality of our product and of our members.
We got you covered with a wide variety of product and a large team to help you accomplish your goals